How to Open
Online Demat Account in Zerodha: Open Demat & Trading Account
Well said by the experts that a normal person saves money in the bank, while a sensible person invests money to multiply.
So today we will know how you can start Investing in Stock Market by “Zerodha” Demat Account opening. Zerodha is the best online demat account, In India.
Here are mentioned plenty of benefits provided by opening the Demat account:
- You can get both Equity & Commodity Services just at Rs. 300 in Zerodha.
- Trading charges are lower of (0.03% and Rs 20 per trade).
- More than 2 Millions Trader & Investor are connected in it.
- Zerodha provides the most secure Demat Account.
- Trading Dashboard is easy and user friendly.
- Customer support is also quite good in this and Equity Delivery Charges are Nil.
Overall we can say, every small to big trader prefer Zerodha – because it is the best online Demat account.
How to Open
Online Demat Account in Zerodha?
There are very nominal chares for opening an account is Zerodha, and the rates are as follows:
- Demat and Trading Account Opening Charge – 200
- Commodity Account Opening Charges – 100
- Annual Maintenance Charges 1st year free
If you want to trade only in Equity, then you can start a Demat Account Just for Rs.200 and if you want to open Equity + Commodity both you can get an account just for Rs. 300.
Document List to
Open Account In Zerodha
- Pan Card
- Cancelled check
- Income proof optional ( for futures and options)
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Your signature on paper (softcopy)
How to open
Zerodha Account online?
To open Zerodha Demat account online, it is necessary that your mobile number should be linked to your Aadhaar Card.
How to open
Offline Zerodha Account?
If your mobile number is not linked to your Aadhaar card, then you can also open Zerodha account offline. In this, you have to send the form + documents to the address given on the website through the post.
To open an offline account –
- First of all you have to go to Zerodha Signup. And
- Just like online, mobile number and Email ID have to be verified by OTP.
- After that call on Zerodha Customer Support Contact Number.
- After which the team of Zerodha will easily explain the process ahead to you.