How to open a
new trading account in Zeroshare?
For trading account opening in Zeroshare, the most prominent Indian discount broker who keeps its website updated daily and deals in stock broking services at NSE, BSE, and MCX. You can get a trading account in nominal charge. You can open a new trading account in a brokerage cost lower of 0.03% or Rs 20 per executed order, irrespective of several shares or their prices (whichever is lower). The trading account opening charge at Zeroshare is rs. 200/- only. There are various other platforms for Demat account like ICICI Direct, HDFC securities, Karvy stock, Tradehigh.in, SBI Smart broking limited etc. but in comparison to Zeroshare, these are an expensive stockbroking platform. The amount is charged in both conditions buying and treading. Payment of high brokerage fees to stockbrokers kills the profit, which is the worst part of stock treading. If you want to make an investment and open a new trading account, Zeroshare is the best option as it helps to save brokerage charges.
to open a trading account in Zeroshare
- For equity delivery trades it is FREE of cost
- lower of 0.03% or rupees 20 is change as brokerage for treading.
- Cost of exchanges are the same for every trade
- Turnover commitment and no upfront fee
- Immediate support
- Connected with 2+ million customers
- Ensure the fastest support via email or phone
- Trading, charting, and analysis, under one umbrella
- responsive trading platform Kite
- Average exchange margin is 70% at lower risk, utilization 55%
What are the required documents
to open a new trading account?
More than 2 millions peoples invest and trade by contributing through Zeroshare. The retail orders are converted, traded and invested in:
You can open a new trading account in Zeroshare online and offline. Offline account needs 3-5 days to bring into operation, whereas online it can be started in 15 minutes. By following the instructions, uploading the documents, you can open a trading account. While opening an account online, you could contact Zeroshare for the support.